Welcome to the Learning Centre
- How to register
- How to add a delegate
- How to view tasks
- How to complete a task
Redbook Online is available to all Redbook subscribers at no extra cost.
To get started we need an email address to enter into our database as your Church’s primary contact email.
It can make position transitions easier if this is a generic Church email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you refer to your most recent Redbook, you will should find the current email listed for your Church under the Building details section or the Contractor details section.
You will need this email to setup your Church on Redbook Online. If you are experiencing difficulties locating the original email or you wish to change the email listed please contact us.
How to Register
- Go to rlink.com.au/services/redbookonline/
- Click on the SIGN UP button.
- Enter the email address that was used to setup your Church’s Redbook and press enter. Ideally, this email is a generic church email address (for example: email@example.com).
- You should receive an email to the address you registered with. If you cannot find the email, be sure to check junk mail.
- Follow the prompts from the email and Welcome to Redbook online!
Did you know?
Redbook online is powered by LinkFM which means that when you go to Redbook online, you will be redirected to the LinkFM login which looks like this:
How to add a Delegate
- Have the person you are delegating register their contact email address with Redbook Online.
- Log in to Redbook Online with your Church’s details.
- On the LinkFM page, click on Manage Delegates in the top right corner of the website banner.
- Then, click Add Delegate and enter the email address of the delegate from step 1.
- Adjust the delegate’s access level to Read only or to Read and write.
- Read only means the delegate will be able to view relevant tasks and information.
- Read and write allows the delegate to both view and edit tasks and relevant information.
How to view tasks
- Login to Redbook Online.
- On your home screen select Building Task View (the blue button).
- This page shows a list of all current or outstanding tasks for your church.
– Current tasks appear in white
– Follow up tasks appear in orange
– Overdue tasks (less than 14 days) appear in red
– Overdue tasks (past 14 day) appear in black
How to complete a task
- Follow the steps in How to view tasks.
- Identify the task you wish to complete.
- Select the Update button. This will launch the Close Task window.
- In the Close Task window, check the details of the building and inspection that you are completing and the information contained in the instruction panel.
- If these are all correct, select Close Task.
- If the Serviced On date needs to be changed, click on the date and select the correct date from the drop down calendar.
- If notes or photographs need to be added to the record, click on the Add Note/Photo button and follow the prompts in the Add Notes/Photo screen.
Still not sure what to do?
Use this form to get help