Welcome to the Learning Centre
Redbook Online is available to all Redbook subscribers at no extra cost.
To get started we need an email address to enter into our database as your Church’s primary contact email.
It can make position transitions easier if this is a generic Church email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you refer to your most recent Redbook, you will should find the current email listed for your Church under the Building details section or the Contractor details section.
You will need this email to setup your Church on Redbook Online. If you are experiencing difficulties locating the original email or you wish to change the email listed please contact us.
How to Register
- Go to rlink.com.au/services/redbookonline/
- Click on the SIGN UP button.
- Enter the email address that was used to setup your Church’s Redbook and press enter. Ideally, this email is a generic church email address (for example: email@example.com).
- You should receive an email to the address you registered with. If you cannot find the email, be sure to check junk mail.
- Follow the prompts from the email and Welcome to Redbook online!
Did you know?
Redbook online is powered by LinkFM which means that when you go to Redbook online, you will be redirected to the LinkFM login which looks like this:
Levels of User Access
– Dependent upon agreement – usually either denomination head office or RLink
– Open access to everything relevant to your church
– The capacity to add an inspector or service to your church
– The capacity to update details about your church
– Main point of contact to system administrators
The Church Building Owner/Occupier
– Oversight of property tasks
– Accountability – ensuring tasks are being completed by the assigned inspector
– Access status reports for a snap shot of your church’s current compliance levels
– Option to be assigned as Inspector of all tasks by system administrator
– Combination of the Redbook Coordinator, Safety Officer and Ministry Leaders
– Assigned to selected tasks relevant to area of operation by System Administrator
– Responsible for the completion of specific tasks
– PLEASE NOTE: Being assigned as an inspector is the only way of gaining authority to complete tasks
– Given access by an inspector or building owner/occupier
– Will have the same level of access as the account which delegated to them.
How to add a Delegate
- Have the person you are delegating register their contact email address with Redbook Online.
- Log in to Redbook Online with your Church’s details.
- On the LinkFM page, click on Manage Delegates in the top right corner of the website banner.
- Then, click Add Delegate and enter the email address of the delegate from step 1.
- Dependent upon the level of access of the account being delegated, access levels can be set to Read only or to Read and write.
- Read only means the delegate will be able to view relevant tasks and information.
- Read and Write:
- If a Building Owner/Occupier delegates access then the Read and Write access level allows the delegate to view tasks and information, and create reports.
- If an inspector delegates access then Read and Write access level allows the delegate to both view and edit the tasks assigned to the inspector.
- PLEASE NOTE: You can only complete tasks if you are the assigned or the delegated inspector of those tasks.
How to view tasks
- Login to Redbook Online.
- On your home screen select Building Task View (the blue button).
- This page shows a list of all current or outstanding tasks for your church.
– Current tasks appear in white
– Follow up tasks appear in orange
– Overdue tasks (less than 14 days) appear in red
– Overdue tasks (past 14 day) appear in black
How to complete a task
- Follow the steps in How to view tasks.
- Identify the task you wish to complete.
- Select the Update button. This will launch the Close Task window.
- In the Close Task window, check the details of the building and inspection that you are completing and the information contained in the instruction panel.
- If these are all correct, select Close Task.
- If the Serviced On date needs to be changed, click on the date and select the correct date from the drop down calendar.
- If notes or photographs need to be added to the record, click on the Add Note/Photo button and follow the prompts in the Add Notes/Photo screen.
How to get a PDF version of your Redbook
If you need a PDF version of you Redbook, you can access one from your online platform.
- Go to the task view screen and scroll down to the bottom.
- Click on the blue button on the far bottom left called Building CRT.
- Enter your most easily accessible email address into the pop-up field and click OK.
- The PDF will be sent to your email address.
Still not sure what to do?
Use this form to get help